1. The promoter is: Network VEKA Ltd whose registered office is at Rossendale Road Industrial Estate, Farrington Rd, Burnley BB11 5DA
2. Employees of Network VEKA Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competitions or helping to set up the competitions shall not be permitted to enter the competitions.
3. There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
4. Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
5. Closing date for entry will be stated on the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter competiton posts. After this date the no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competitions and the prize for each winner are below:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by inpartial member of agency team
12. The winner will be notified via Social Media and letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is due to reach them via post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.